Monday, 1 April 2013

Meltdown Mamma!

After a complete meltdown (from me!) yesterday I can only hope today will be better.
Some apologies to send out:
- To the supermarket checkout chick. For the lack of patience. I am sorry.
- To my BFF suebee for the tears. I am sorry. Oh and happy birthday!!!!
- To my darling daughter Matilda for the ranting. I am sorry.
- To my hubby. For the neuroticness (is that a word???) ( I am sorry)
- PTo my gorgeous friend vessie for the crazy mummy moment . I am sorry.

Rescue remedy and camomile tea for me today. Doctors orders. Big breath and here we go!

Thanks to all the Masada mum emails too they are keeping me going! And my gorgeous family is so worth it!



1 comment:

  1. oh sammi what a todo.dont know about camomile and rescue remedy? i feel something stronger might be more beneficial.i know You are breast feeding.maybe time to wean.she has had good start and you will get break when minnie fed by others.just a thought lovey.i know you will not do it.but what the heck. love you sweet mumaxx

    ReplyDelete