Day three at home and we are having some wins. Minnie is managing to self settle, wake and self settle again at her first nap! That's pretty amazing. Needed some help for her next two but I guess it's something. She did her full 'scheduled' cot times and a nice long 3.5hours (an hour grizzling!) in the arvo. I had to wake her at 6:15pm! Monkey! She was well and truly sound asleep so I hate doing that!
I have made a call out to friends, family and Neighbours to help out with tilly as it is really awful for her with all the settling back in at home business. Poor pumpkin. I know we left masada with all these great ideas for activities for toddlers to do whilst we help the babies settle but the reality is I am finding the juggle much too hard. For her and me.
I feel frustrated and its visible to Tilly.
Morgan came and took Tilly to the park almost there and then with homemade biscuits for mamma too!! I made myself a camomint tea and had ten minutes of quiet in the house before Minnie woke !!! It helped...breath!


No comments:
Post a Comment