Friday, 29 March 2013

Day 3 - arvo

Hello Matilda!! What a beautiful young lady you are.

Had a lovely visit from number 1 and pappa today, I gave Tilly her presents. One wooden birthday cake and her amber necklace to help with her molars which are coming through. (See pic)

Minnie was popped into her cot at about 12:50 and Anthony did her settle and bam straight up went to sleep! Well done pappa!

She woke after 40 minutes and I didnt get my first settle. Didn't tuck her in enough. Second one I nailed. She still didn't settle and the nurse has now taken over after 3 more attempts. I felt I could have kept going but I must have looked pained as I was sent off to get a cup of tea...hmmm... Oh well. Minnie is NOT HAPPY. Mamma is sad.

This is where doubt starts creeping creeping up to my minds door.
This is where guilt comes banging banging on my hearts door.
Then the doctor came knocking on my door. My real door. The actual door! He wants to see Minnie! I can go and get her. Yeehay!!

Masada is a safe haven for mums who are teetering on the edge of ravines. Some steep and deep. It is not easy coming here admtting 'failure'
We need unity in the methods. We need hugs, tea and serenity. We need calm, firmness and cheerfulness, We need love, consistency and chocolate. and more hugs. Did I mention chocolate?? Lindt.





No comments:

Post a Comment