Thursday, 28 March 2013

Day 4. Arvo into the Evening.

The results are in.

All my blood work has come back with outstanding results. Iron was particularly good. One less thng to worry about.
The massage I had was exceptional (aside from the oil making me smell slightly on the fishy side...Even after a shower...ewwwww!!!) The ear massage really is great. So much tension released from a good hard tug of the lobes! Give it try. Go on.

I somehow have slipped under the radar of a psych visit. I am not saying a thing. Other than phwew.

Had a group info session on the discharge process at 2pm too so bit of a full on day.

Anthony has been busy at home preparing Minnie's room for our return. Blacking out the windows, repositioning her cot and a few little extra's he wanted to do. Thanks Pappa.

I am waiting with *bated breath to see if Minnie goes through a sleep cycle.....Fingers crossed she doesn't wake and needs a settle. My right shoulder is getting rather sore from all the patting. 3minutes and counting. I wonder what's for tea. I had a chicken parma for lunch. That was rather good. Cold chips suck though. Not a fan of cold peas either. Chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert...and there she goes....DAMN. I'll have to resettle. BUGGER BUGGER. Here I go.

I'm back. I'm getting a sore shoulder from the stand up over the cot pat so I sat on the floor and that was much more comfortable. I believe she is settled, fingers crossed.

Its tea time at 6pm. I heard there may have been a bottle of red smuggled in....or maybe not...just heard.


* I looked up baited breath as a 'saying' and found its actually bated breath. All these years...!

Nope, Minnie woke up. I just cranked on some lullabies and gave her another settle. Music for dreaming. Its quite a pleasant listen.
















No comments:

Post a Comment